>

Follow your nose to this link!Are you a DIABETIC? Click HERE to see our GASSY DIABETICS SURVEY RESULTS.

Monday, April 10, 2006

A Dog Fart's Best Friend

What’s good enough for humans is, apparently, good enough for their dogs. In fact, given the odious reputation of dog farts, what’s good for dogs might be even better for their owners.

I’ve reported (here and here) about research into charcoal-activated underwear that captures and cuts odor. Now owners of flatulent dogs (which means all dogs) can take advantage of this technology, thanks to the Dog Gas Neutralizing Pad. It’s a washable charcoal thong that eliminates odors, and makes life bearable again for pet-lovers everywhere, according to its manufacturer.

Of course, there are natural ways to curb Fido’s farts. But if all else fails, you can always fall back on the ‘boxer’ briefs.

1 Comments:

  • ~ Anonymous Anonymous said …

    Interesting, Bill. I'll have to check this out for my dog. I've always received comments from my family and friends about him smelling up the room. I hope this stuff works and puts an end to all of this for me.

     

Post a Comment

Home